Easy online access to your CHS physician.
CHS eVisit offers 'virtual appointments' so you can easily get prompt care from the comfort of your home. All you need is a phone, computer or tablet. Use CHS eVisit for:
- Non-emergency medical issues
- Answers to questions
- Follow-up visits
- New prescriptions or refills
- Usually same-day appointments
CHS eVisit is as easy as 1, 2, 3…
- Call your CHS Physician Partners practice to request an eVisit.
- Our staff will get you set up and go over a few easy technical basics.
- When your physician calls, your online connection will be safe and secure. Most callbacks are same-day.
CHS eVisits will be billed to your insurance; standard copay and deductible may apply.
CHS eVisit On-Demand 24/7
To request an immediate online visit, please go to the CHS eVisit website or download the mobile app for iPhone or Android and click “Register Your Account.” You will be guided through step-by-step instructions. The cost for each On-Demand CHS eVisit is $49.
CHS eVisit basics
- Only one patient per virtual visit is allowed.
- eVisits should be held in a room with good lighting and no distractions.
- Write down a list of questions and the reason for your visit ahead of time.
- Have your current medication list available.
- If you have home medical equipment:
- Take your temperature before your eVisit.
- Take your blood pressure beforehand.
- Diabetic patients should take a finger stick for blood sugar.
- Should you need to show the doctor a specific body part, dress in a way that allows you to do so easily.
- Have relevant pictures or medical reports handy.
CHS eVisit technology tips
- Test your Wi-Fi and internet connections before your eVisit. Close other applications and test your microphone, volume and video.
- Be sure your device is fully charged.
- Have your camera at eye level.
Please call 9-1-1 if this is a medical emergency.